This page serves as a database for photography and video tips from woodworkers who exhibit exceptional photo/video skills…
- The Camera Gear I Use – Peter Follansbee talks about his photography setup.
- Photographing Furniture and Work at the Bench – by Chris Schwarz.
- Put Your Furniture Photos to Work – by Michael Pekovich.
- Photographing Boards – by Elyasaf Shweka at Lumberjocks.
- Bill Schenher’s video setup.
- How to Build a Cyclorama for Tight Spaces – by Joshua Klein
- Photographing Tools for Ebay – Virginia Tool Works
Not much here yet. I’ll add more as I run across related info on the net. Leave me a comment if you have a web page which has good camera tips or lighting tips.